Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tacos de aguacate con queso fresco


Our afternoon lunch today was super easy and delicious.

This is one of my little family's favorite after church snack. 




What you need:

  • Corn tortillas
  • Avocados
  • your favorite salsa
  • Queso Fresco
  • salt ( optional)
Slice some avocado, and some queso. Place the  desire about that you want on a tortilla and add some salsa on top. 
AND EAT!
Although my mother usually makes her own salsas, today we used a can of Herdez " taqueria" salsa. So delicious! 

My son and I took a little trip to our local mexican grocery store and he helped me pick out freshly made tortillas. He picked the "taqueria" style because they were little.  If you buy these, be ready to eat like 12 tacos. ha!  

Enjoy your delicious tacos!


XOXO
Nassari 


No comments:

Post a Comment